Yoga Block Rollers Fitness Exercise Foam Rollers Massage Pilates
Using a Yoga block roller is a more affordable way to give yourself a deep tissue massage. Slowing down the rolling of various parts of the body helps break adhesions and scar tissue, and speeds up the healing and recovery process after exercise.
Using a foam roller is a more affordable way to give yourself a deep tissue massage. By slowing down the rolling of various parts of the body, helps break adhesions and scar tissue, and speeds up the healing and recovery process after exercise.
Foam rollers can be used in a variety of different yoga postures and can help you balance or release your muscles more easily than yoga blocks.
- ULTIMATE MASSAGE, FITNESS, AND EXERCISE KIT - The perfect gift for yourself, or a loved one that's into exercise and working out, this set has it all Foam roller EPP material.
- PREVENTS INJURIES & SPEEDS UP RECOVERY - Foam roller is perfect for back muscle and thigh muscle relaxation. The muscle roller stick is great for shoulders, arms, legs, back, thighs, hamstrings, quads, calves, shins. massage balls for those hard-to-reach trigger points a foam roller can't reach, the peanut ball design cradles the spine, eliminating sore muscle knots.
- RELIEVES TENSION AND PAIN - Total body kit designed to ease pain and soothe aches faster. These tools are recommended by physical therapists, chiropractors, and massage therapists. Trigger point physical therapy, muscle soreness relief including all key areas such as Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, Hamstrings, Quads, and Shoulders. Perfect for self-myofascial release for all sports enthusiasts, CrossFit, Pilates, Bodybuilding, Running, Weight Training, Yoga.
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – High-Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller
- Foam Exercise Roller Helps Prevent Muscle Injury - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness, and coordination, ranging, and strengthening activities. Yoga - Fitness Foam Roller. Foam Roller for IT Band
- RECOMMENDED Fitness Foam Roller - is highly recommended by physical therapists and trainers. Gyms use it in the daily training workout as well. runners, football players, and other athletes swear on it. The Soft Foam Muscle Roll is easy to use for legs, thigh, sural, buttocks, back, shoulders, arms, and neck.
- BACKPAIN Foam Rollers are perfectly suited to get rid of your Backpain. It will help, really! Lower back – upper back and your shoulders and neck pain can be treated as often as you like. Using the roller hurts so good, just use a little pain in the treatment, do not overdo it. Too much pain while rolling is not good.
Model Number: Yoga Roller
Model Number: Yoga foam
Type: Yoga Roller
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.